The Quebec Mega Trail race course are among the most difficult in the world bringing together Canadian and world wide elite runners. Finisher from several distances collect ITRA points. QMT 110 KM finisher can register for the Grand Raid de la Reunion without going through the draw system.
- QMT 25 = 1 ITRA point, UTMB qualifying race
- QMT 50 = 3 ITRA points, UTMB qualifying race
- QMT 50 Mile = 4 ITRA points, UTMB qualifying race
- QMT (110 km) = 5 ITRA points, Grand Raid de la Reunion bypass, UTMB qualifying race
- Free admission* for the performances (1st, 2nd and 3rd positions)** on international trail races (out of Canada) (ITRA member or non-member) ;
- Free admission* for the first positions** (women and men) for a Canadian Trail race (ITRA member or non-member) ;
- Free admission* to men that have an ITRA performance rating equal or superior to 750 ;
- Free admission* to women that have an ITRA performance rating equal or superior to 600 ;
- 50% discount* to men that have an ITRA performance rating between 700 and 749 ;
- 50% discount* to women that have an ITRA performance rating between 550 and 599 ;
Send your application to : firstname.lastname@example.org
*Limited quantity available, valid for all distances.
**The international performances or the first canadian positions granted for the QMT and the QMT 50 mile must have been obtained during a race that respects the minimal eligibility prerequisites.
The only American partner trail running race with the mythical GRAND RAID DE LA RÉUNION
- All finisher of QMT will have a bypass to register to one of the races of the Grand Raid de la Réunion.*
- Male and Female overall winners of QMT will be invited to participating at Le Grand Raid de la Réunion (plane ticket, accomodation and registration free of charge)*.